Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements. Once you subscribe to or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to be bound by the below statements.
Note: In these terms, references to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user’ shall mean the end users accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’ shall mean Adarccomputer.com.
The website adarccomputer.com is an e-commerce portal owned and operated by Adarc Computer (referred to as “the company”). Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
1. Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
2. Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy; hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
Custom Product Policy
Custom made orders are non-refundable. If in case any damages occur while shipment of the product, adarccomputer.com will get it repaired or replaced.
Adarccomputer.com provides an Internet-based platform to sell our products and services on the website. Such services enable users to purchase electronic products upon placing an order. Once an order is placed, the company will ship the product, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
Eligibility to Use
Please note that if you are living outside of United Arab Emirates then it’s your responsibility to make sure you are eligible or not for our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminates the access of existing users at any time. Also, the Company will not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access our services. Certain user information is required to create an account in our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are solely responsible for any activity occurred using their account, therefore you should take care to log out at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage occurred in case you fail to abide by the terms.
The user is also responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of fake, incomplete or inaccurate information, the Company reserves the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
The company strives to provide you with the best available price for our products and services. The pricing information shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase. Please note that Company has the right to change them at any time for any reason.
2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by
(a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
4. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
5. The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
- Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
- Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
- Collect or share data about other users
- Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
- Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
- Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
- Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- Infringe code of conduct applicable to or any particular service
- Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside United Arab Emirates.
- Reverse engineer copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
Use of Material
1. The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalogue or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
- Access the material for personal, internal and informational purposes.
- Not alter the material available on the website.
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
2. The design, layout and look and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted herein.
3. Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The website content is protected under copyright, patent and trademark laws and also under the intellectual property rights.
2. Users are not allowed to use the logos, service marks and trademarks displayed on the website.
3. The company owns the trademark, domain name, including all rights related to patents, utility models, trade secrets, source code, Meta tags, databases, text, content, graphic, icons, and hyperlinks.
4. You admit that you shall not copy, republish, post, reproduce the content on the website without obtaining permission from the owner of the same.
5. Third party information such as product catalogs, a list of dealers, news, and reports, advertising videos and images are made available for informational purpose only. The website does not provide any guarantee with respect to the third party content. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to you through the content.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct; however, the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
1. The use or inability to use services;
2. Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
3. Any matter related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software, and graphics acquired through the website.
Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons. You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Adarccomputer.com, its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
1. The terms will continue to apply until terminated by you or Adarc computer Store. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
- Not accessing the website
- Closing your account on our website
- Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
- The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
- The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
- The Company chooses to discontinue the access to the website, in general, or specifically, for you.
3. Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material (including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
4. The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
5. You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
1. Terms, transactions and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the United Arab Emirates Law.
2. All claims and disputes arising in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in United Arab Emirates.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark.
Newsletters and Communication
You agree to receive communication and newsletters via SMS and emails from Adarccomputer.com. To unsubscribe kindly follow the procedure set forth in the website
1. Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
3. Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by a competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portion of the terms.
4. Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
5. Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
- Your feedback does not contain any confidential information of you.
- Adarccomputer.com is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
- Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
6. Fidelity not guaranteed: Adarccomputer.com hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, photographic evidence must be forwarded at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and a valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email. In case of damaged replacement, the order will be cancelled, and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that Adarccomputer.com has the final rights to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.